Mill Park is a sheltered touring caravan and camping site set in an attractive wooded valley on the North Devon Coast. It has a shop, games room, laundry, and has many other useful facilities such as gas-changing and ice pack freezing. There is also an on-site pub. It is surrounded by attractive woodland and is an ideal family site, being just a short walk to quiet beaches, both sand and pebble. Equally near at hand is the unspoilt and breathtaking beauty of Exmoor. The nearest village, Berrynarbor, is just a five minute walk from the site. This village dates back to the sixteenth century and earlier. There is a quaint old country pub, village stores and post office. Buses also pass by the site regularly. We cater for families and couples, and our aim is to create a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
Facilities at Mill Park
- Electrical Hook-Ups (16amp)
- Shower Blocks consist of : Toilets, Showers, Washbasins with free hot and cold water
- Laundry Room - with washing machines, tumble dryers and ironing facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Dishwashing Sinks (FREE HOT WATER)
- Chemical disposal point
- Competitively priced Shop
- Off Licence
- Camping Supplies
- Gas Exchange
- Freezer Blocks - Deposit and return Service - Please note we only have a facility of using our own ice blocks at £5.00 deposit per block and at a 50p charge per block per day.
- Fishing Tackle and Baits (Sorry no Maggots on Sale)
- On Site pub and Family Room-(a friendly, family Atmosphere) OPEN
Tel: 01271 882647