At Warcombe Farm Camping and Caravan Park they will do everything possible to ensure your camping or caravan holiday with them is a pleasant one. Their campsite is mostly level. Many of their 260 camping and caravan pitches are now separated by fences or shrubbery. Serviced pitches are individually marked. They like visitors to enjoy both space and privacy, and ask all to pitch at least 6m away from other campers.
They have a brochure, the PDF of which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Calor Gas exchange service.
- Wifi available across the campsite.
- Reception with well-stocked shop.
- Freezer block hire service.
- Microwave Ovens available.
- Dog wash & Boot wash.
- Chemical Toilet disposal point.
- Tourist information and maps.
- Fantastic five star amenities with under-floor heating.
- Private Fishing Lake (coarse fishing) and fishing tackle hire.
- Fisherman's Pitches - direct access to the fishing lake (via pitch gate).
- Fenced childrens' play area.
- Fantastic 15 acre Woodland with Nature trail where you can access the coastal footpaths , exercise your dog and enjoy lovely views.
- Campsite lighting.
- Pitch Plus pitches - containing own water supply & waste water drainage.
- All pitches except standard have electric hookup.
Tel: 01271 870690