A campsite (plus working farm!) set in the glorious South Devon hills just above a little village called South Pool. What makes it so special?
- Each morning you’ll wake up to stunning views across to Salcombe and the Kingsbridge estuary whilst cooking breakfast with the BBQs provided
- Set in beautiful surroundings, Wilton offers amazing tranquility to help you get away from it all! They have a few simple ground rules in place to ensure your stay with us is peaceful and enjoyable for all
- They’re a 10 minute walk away to an award winning, cosy local pub, the Millbrook and within a short drive from the famous Pig’s Nose.
- For those who like to canoe, kayak & sail, they also have private access to the Kingsbridge estuary
- They absolutely love dogs so no need for your pooch to miss out on the holiday! There are sniffs galore for them across our 8 acres of land
- The farm has its own special glade and great connections to local nature trails
- The sailing town of Salcombe, the old market town of Kingsbridge and wonderful beaches such as Mill Bay & Fisherman’s Cove are in easy distance of the farm
- If you’re an Agatha Christie fan (who doesn’t love a bit of Poirot or Miss Marple?) there are plenty of sights in the area – have a look at our local attractions page for more information!
- They are a working farm and as such have a well-stocked shop with fresh produce such as milk, bread and vegetables & even wood for BBQs
- They have upgraded the facilities in 2018 to ensure all campers can get a warm, lovely shower to start the day!
- Still don’t believe us? We have a review of 9.2/10 on Pitchup and 4.8/5 on Google!
Tel: 01548 511 431